Sunday, March 6, 2011

Does Duane Reade Sell Essie?

15X15 finished. Quilt 15X15

Now if this ended Quilt 15x15. As today in Mataró has done a very good day I went to a forest park near our house and I got several photos .
I should like to thank all the colleagues who have shared with me and Núria Madurell blocks for organizing this exchange.

I also want to thank my parents for helping me get these photos.


I enjoyed making this quilt, especially when they got the envelopes and discovered what was inside.


the beginning of this project I had no idea how it would end, did not know if it would be a quilt, a table, a sofa blanket and decided on a quilt for hung, now I only need to have my own apartment and hang at the entrance to all comers you can see and appreciate the work of all. For the time will stash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment