Friday, February 25, 2011

Sis 301mvgraphic Driver



Today I want to make an entrance in protest.
Some people do not have any qualms about plagiarizing a work or its creator design that has a hard time thinking and creating. No we are free to pass us, so many of us turn to business registration of works, as is the case SafeCreative, which is what I use. On the right side of my blog I have the link to my work record, there you can see which are my own designs, those for whom I've spent hours thinking and thinking like I can do, those for whom I have done a lot of tests until I got the final model that I have shown. I never occur to me to copy a design that is characteristic of some of you, which ye do currado, who are proud of them and even comercializáis with him. Many defend the message "Do not copy, be creative."
Why I am telling you all this? Today I felt offended because I saw someone in my environment close with a design very similar to the ones I make. Know I sell them and manages to do it when it has gone even more expensive than it would have cost if I had bought for me. And knowing that I was going to do sooner or later.

is why I mentioned the registry works and how tricky it is to copy what you should not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment