Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Which Side Of Orange Do You Put Toothpaste

Finally finished! Finally I've finished!

A heartfelt thanks to Monica, which has led us into a rich and broad things old and new cross stitch.


Thanks for the continued support by the presence, for the encouragement, for sharing, for having proposed a Finnish one.


I'm Monikita glad you know? Do not you stop, you did and participated. I met you and to have you.


As I said, this salt has helped me be consistent in what I could, to dedicate, to be sorted, organized and a little more responsible. But most of all to appreciate even more the embroidery, its roots in the whole world. Ad see all kinds of embroidery and handicraft. If you already liked before, today more than yesterday.


And now? What happens? What else we do? Another Larrrrrrrrrgo embroidery?
If I sign I organized or sponsored. And this time will be more present, health and family problems permitting, hehe.


Well friend, thanks again and God bless!






0 comments:

Post a Comment