Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bowel Movements And Metabolisms

Sal

The weekend I was at the fair Creative Barcelona, \u200b\u200bI loved that because the aisles were wider and you could move better, although there were many people. I made some purchases that I teach in another post because I have yet to receive one of the things you buy.
There were many stands of patchwork and scrap, but very little cross-stitch is a shame because there are very nice things that would be great to see them in this show, as in other overseas, which many of us can not attend.
Well ..... and talking about cross stitch, I want to show the chart I'm doing now, it is Contry Inglés Garden Cottage Needleworks.
is a very nice graphic that buy in Leyre recently, I'm embroidering on linen and puts them in graphic color.
Wear and have noticed little embroidered linen with slower because I was more tired eyes. But good does not matter, so I can enjoy for longer than this beautiful embroidery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment