Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Baby Has Rosy Cheeks For 2 Days




Well girls, here you have my SAL finished and framed. I know some you have not yet decided what to do with the work, I read that some have chosen to make a cushion, any use that will give him great.
particular, it was clear from day one make a picture with the work, so when I finished, washed it, the iron and sent it to frame anti-glare glass, and so as you see in the picture, hangs on one wall of the house, a preferential where it can be seen and admired by family and by friends. So far, all they've seen have been with his mouth open and congratulated me for having done a very nice and original.

All colors used are indicated by the designer. However, I've made some changes in some rosettes. here is the explanation:

rosette 12

I removed the inscription "A token of love" and the year 1824 and I put a lily.


rosette 16

I took the year "1801"



Rosette 18

subbed the initials "MP to IP 1802" and instead got two flowers

respecting the style of the SAL and the rosette.


rosette 26

In the center of the chart I put my initials and the year in which the SAL is made.

rosette 27

I changed place since the 21/26/30 rosette were very similar in color and motif.

Rosette

30

subbed half swan by a small bird.

Rosette 31

removed the word "from" and put my other reason

also the same reason the original blue.


And these are the changes I made, you can appreciate them better if you clic on the picture and framed
to enlarge.

has been a pleasure to have done this SAL. My thanks to the organizers of the SAL and if in the future organize another do not let to tell me, because if it is as original as this, I will be happy to participate again. Warm regards



Mirentxu

0 comments:

Post a Comment