Thursday, December 16, 2010

How Long Is Fakku Now

ANNIVERSARY !!!!!! CUCA


How time flies! It seems like yesterday when I created my blog and it's been almost 2 years old.
And how you've seen on the little sign I'll do a sweepstakes. At the moment I do not know what to give, but what is sure to go inside the package are several clips.
I will also take the opportunity to make a mini-survey and give you the result after the draw.
The basis for entering the raffle are:
- Leave a comment on this post only, which is the draw. The you do in other entries are not taken into account. Valid only one comment per person.
- Who you be followers of my blog you have two opportunities, ie, instead of having one ballot for the draw will have two. It is therefore important to let me comment tell me if you are followers of Nanabroches.
- You must tell me what are the three pins that you like all of the blog. This is a prerequisite for participation. And I'll remember to send the gift to the winner.
- Also you can leave me a comment do not be the blog and even you can do to have dual fans anonymous ballot. Of course, you have you tell me how is your name, where you are, leave me a contact email and also make the survey.
- The deadline for comment is January 2, 2011 at 12 midnight. The draw will take place on January 3, 2011.
I do not think I miss anything else. If you have any doubt lend to me in a comment. SUERTEEEEE MUCH !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment